A crystal axe excellent for supplying a constant flurry of alternating attacks with a chilling touch. Charge attacks strike multiple times and deal considerable damage.
|Melee Weapon Type||Axe|
Strikes Apply Frostbite stacks. Charge attacks apply 2 stacks per hit.
They say she was forged in the heart of this world -- a heart colder than anyone can know
Where to find Frostborne
- Can be acquired by completing the Felmourn Burrow event. You'll need to destroy the bookshelves and then the wooden wall to reach Frostborne
How to use Frostborne
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
Frostborne Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
- Any other Note and Trivia goes here