A crystal axe excellent for supplying a constant flurry of alternating attacks with a chilling touch. Charge attacks strike multiple times and deal considerable damage.
|Melee Weapon Type||Axe|
Strikes Apply Frostbite stacks. Charge attacks apply 2 stacks per hit.
Frostborne is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes Subject 2923 DLC.
They say she was forged in the heart of this world -- a heart colder than anyone can know
Where to find Frostborne
- Can be acquired by completing the Felmourn Burrow event. You'll need to destroy the bookshelves and then the wooden wall to reach Frostborne
How to use Frostborne
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
Frostborne Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
- Actually does Physical Damage not Frost.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Just wondering if someone knows.
Since this deals physical damage would it's damage be converted by the radioactive ember? Or would it stay the same because it has frostbite?
Sooo, how many stacks you should inflict to apply frozen? Got 9 on boss and still not frozen... Or does it apply frozen at all?
I though this was a big axe, not an handaxe, so when i found it, kinda disappointed.
Well it does exactly what i want, so not very disappointed.
If you've already picked it up, you can't pick it up again for scrap. Your character will say "bag's full" or "won't fit"
So did anyone find out where to get Magir's sword? and what it is called? According to a Letter in the Cave you find Frostborne, it might only show its true strengh when used together with the sword.....
starts at +5 / +5 = 100 / +6 = 110 / +7 = 120 / +8 = 130 / +9 = 140 / +10 = 150
Once you kill the first mini boss (with an exit) at "Snow", go to the check point. Look close by the checkpoint and you should see a wooden stair case leading down a pit. Follow the stair case, look for the bookshelf in a cave. Destroy the bookshelf, go deeper. You will find a wooden wall. Destroy that, crouch to get in, and get the Frostbourne. Sweet looking weapon.