Strikes Apply Frostbite stacks.Charge attacks apply 2 stacks per hit.
A crystal axe excellent for supplying a constant flurry of alternating attacks with a chilling touch. Charge attacks strike multiple times and deal considerable damage.
|Melee Weapon Type||Axe|
Frostborne is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes Subject 2923 DLC. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
They say she was forged in the heart of this world -- a heart colder than anyone can know
Where to find Frostborne
- Can be acquired by completing the Felmourn Burrow event. You'll need to destroy the bookshelves and then the wooden wall to reach Frostborne
How to use Frostborne
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Melee Weapon Slot.
- If a player tries to shoot a firearm without pressing the aim button, the character will automatically attack using a melee strike.
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- This melee weapon has a bonus effect called Cold Strike
- Strikes apply FROSTBITE stacks. Charge attacks apply 2 stacks per hit
Frostborne Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
- Any other Note and Trivia goes here