A common chopping tool that has been repurposed for combat.
|Melee Weapon Type||Axe|
Scrap Hatchet is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. Scrap Hatchet isn't a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
Nowadays if you can't get creative, your chances of livin' go straight down the tubes. That one crazy idea you've been keepin' in your back pocket? Time to take it out for a spin.
Where to find Scrap Hatchet
- Can be acquired from Ace if you choose the Ex-Cultist Archetype
- Can be purchased from Rigs for 450 Scrap
How to use Scrap Hatchet
- Players will need to press the attack button for the player to strike using the equipped melee weapon.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Melee Weapon Slot.
- If a player tries to shoot a firearm without pressing the aim button, the character will automatically attack using a melee strike.
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
Scrap Hatchet Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Scrap Hatchet Stats|
|Scrap Hatchet +1||66|
|Scrap Hatchet +2||72|
|Scrap Hatchet +3||78|
|Scrap Hatchet +4||84|
|Scrap Hatchet +5||90|
|Scrap Hatchet +6||96|
|Scrap Hatchet +7||102|
|Scrap Hatchet +8||108|
|Scrap Hatchet +9||114|
|Scrap Hatchet +10||120|
|Scrap Hatchet +11||126|
|Scrap Hatchet +12||132|
|Scrap Hatchet +13||138|
|Scrap Hatchet +14||144|
|Scrap Hatchet +15||150|
|Scrap Hatchet +16||156|
|Scrap Hatchet +17||162|
|Scrap Hatchet +18||168|
|Scrap Hatchet +19||174|
|Scrap Hatchet +20||180|
Scrap Hatchet Notes
- The charge attack causes the player to spin and attack twice, each attack doing approximately 150% of a normal attack.
- Any other Note and Trivia goes here