A flail with a large skull striking head connected to a chain. It is an unorthodox weapon meant to convert momentum into destruction, it converts slow startup into powerful swings and smashes, especially when attacks are charged.
|Melee Weapon Type||Flail|
Wastelander Flail is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. Wastelander Flail isn't a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
The Buri waste nothing, not even the skulls of their dead-- provided a weak skull was not the cause of death.
Where to find Wastelander Flail
- Wastelander Flail can be found on a random event called The Clean Room occurring at Rhom.
- During the event you will be under the effect of the Citadel's Curse and you will lose some hp every second. Every time you kill an enemy a part of the HP will be restored. You need to escape the dungeon alive to obtain the Wastelander Flail.
- Wastelander Flail cannot be crafted.
How to use Wastelander Flail
- Players will need to press the attack button for the player to strike using the equipped melee weapon.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Melee Weapon Slot.
- If a player tries to shoot a firearm without pressing the aim button, the character will automatically attack using a melee strike.
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
Wastelander Flail Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Wastelander Flail Stats|
|Wastelander Flail +1||68.2|
|Wastelander Flail +2||74.4|
|Wastelander Flail +3||80.6|
|Wastelander Flail +4||86.8|
|Wastelander Flail +5||93|
|Wastelander Flail +6||99.2|
|Wastelander Flail +7||105.4|
|Wastelander Flail +8||111.6|
|Wastelander Flail +9||117.8|
|Wastelander Flail +10||124|
|Wastelander Flail +11||130.2|
|Wastelander Flail +12||136.4|
|Wastelander Flail +13||142.6|
|Wastelander Flail +14||148.8|
|Wastelander Flail +15||155|
|Wastelander Flail +16||161.2|
|Wastelander Flail +17||167.4|
|Wastelander Flail +18||173.6|
|Wastelander Flail +19||179.8|
|Wastelander Flail +20||186|
Wastelander Flail Notes
- The Wastelander Flail does not excel in damage. However, its knockback and stagger range are excellent. Best used in a tank/melee lifesteal build and/or setting up a kill for any friends in your world or others worlds
- Stuns enemies