A flail with a large skull striking head connected to a chain. It is an unorthodox weapon meant to convert momentum into destruction, it converts slow startup into powerful swings and smashes, especially when attacks are charged.
|Melee Weapon Type||Flail|
Wastelander Flail is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes.
The Buri waste nothing, not even the skulls of their dead-- provided a weak skull was not the cause of death.
Where to find Wastelander Flail
- Wastelander Flail can be found on a random event called The Clean Room occurring at Rhom.
- During the event you will be under the effect of the Citadel's Curse and you will lose some hp every second. Every time you kill an enemy a part of the HP will be restored. You need to escape the dungeon alive to obtain the Wastelander Flail.
How to use Wastelander Flail
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
Wastelander Flail Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Wastelander Flail +1||68.2|
|Wastelander Flail +2||74.4|
|Wastelander Flail +3||80.6|
|Wastelander Flail +4||86.8|
|Wastelander Flail +5||93|
|Wastelander Flail +6||99.2|
|Wastelander Flail +7||105.4|
|Wastelander Flail +8||111.6|
|Wastelander Flail +9||117.8|
|Wastelander Flail +10||124|
|Wastelander Flail +11||130.2|
|Wastelander Flail +12||136.4|
|Wastelander Flail +13||142.6|
|Wastelander Flail +14||148.8|
|Wastelander Flail +15||155|
|Wastelander Flail +16||161.2|
|Wastelander Flail +17||167.4|
|Wastelander Flail +18||173.6|
|Wastelander Flail +19||179.8|
|Wastelander Flail +20||186|
Wastelander Flail Notes
- The Wastelander Flail does not excel in damage. However, its knockback and stagger range are excellent. Best used in a tank/melee life steal build and/or setting up a kill for any friends in your world or others worlds
- Stuns enemies
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
It seems in the latest update mine does like 130 not maxed
something that I haven't seen mentioned elsewhere, the lunge attack on this and the Butcher's Flail count as a charged attack for the purposes of applying effects such as the 2 stacks of corrosion on the Butcher's Flail, Razorstone, Butcher's Fetish, etc. It doesn't do as much damage as a standard charged attack, but still very useful. I haven't tested to see if it also receives increased damage from the Hard Charger trait yet
It's quite good now
dmg got changed now deals 90 at +5
Was this patched? I just got it at +5, 93 damage.
Bruh what does the description say? Do NOT use for dps, made for staggers and knock backs
Its garbage, move along
Kinda disappointing considering the amount of bloodwort I burned through to get it. Just barely deals any damage
Charge attacks are beast on this.
It's a good weapon for stagger, and has higher range than the hammers, excluding world eater. And it seems to have small knockback aoe on hit that does more damage than shown for me. It's not the best, but for speed and knockback potential it's good, and the extended range and unlimited combos make it a good melee
WTF? My starter axe does way more damage.
pretty awesome looking weapon if you match it with the void armour. but overall world breaker is better
Got this in the capital curse rush dungeon. Useful but the challenge is hard making it not worth the death grind
Yeah haven't really seen any purpose of it, the hammer tops it.
Is this just a worse version of the sword?