A flail with a large skull striking head connected to a chain. It is an unorthodox weapon meant to convert momentum into destruction, it converts slow startup into powerful swings and smashes, especially when attacks are charged.
|Melee Weapon Type||Flail|
The Buri waste nothing, not even the skulls of their dead-- provided a weak skull was not the cause of death.
Where to find Wastelander Flail
- Wastelander Flail can be found on a random event called The Clean Room occurring at Rhom.
- During the event you will be under the effect of the Citadel's Curse and you will lose some hp every second. Every time you kill an enemy a part of the HP will be restored. You need to escape the dungeon alive to obtain the Wastelander Flail.
How to use Wastelander Flail
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
Wastelander Flail Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Wastelander Flail +1||68.2|
|Wastelander Flail +2||74.4|
|Wastelander Flail +3||80.6|
|Wastelander Flail +4||86.8|
|Wastelander Flail +5||93|
|Wastelander Flail +6||99.2|
|Wastelander Flail +7||105.4|
|Wastelander Flail +8||111.6|
|Wastelander Flail +9||117.8|
|Wastelander Flail +10||124|
|Wastelander Flail +11||130.2|
|Wastelander Flail +12||136.4|
|Wastelander Flail +13||142.6|
|Wastelander Flail +14||148.8|
|Wastelander Flail +15||155|
|Wastelander Flail +16||161.2|
|Wastelander Flail +17||167.4|
|Wastelander Flail +18||173.6|
|Wastelander Flail +19||179.8|
|Wastelander Flail +20||186|
Wastelander Flail Notes
- The Wastelander Flail does not excel in damage. However, its knockback and stagger range are excellent. Best used in a tank/melee life steal build and/or setting up a kill for any friends in your world or others worlds
- Stuns enemies