Charge attacks extend the chain allowing the wielder to hit enemies from farther away.
|A sharp blade attached to a handle with an extendable chain. It is quick and versatile suited for almost any situation. It excels at controlling areas with its wide-arcing swings and fast recovery. Excellent against hordes of smaller enemies and perfect for dealing damage in a pinch.|
|Critical Hit Chance||5%|
|Melee Weapon Type||Chain-Sword|
Chain Blade is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes Subject 2923 DLC. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
It is said that where Magir killed one, he killed two. Where he killed two he killed four--four then ten, then then fifty, until a thousand enemies lay dead at his feet "
Where to find Chain Blade
- Can be crafted after defeating Brudvaak, the Rider and Vargr, the Warg. You'll need to defeat Vargr first to acquire the Steel of Agony.
- Required Materials
How to use Chain Blade
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Melee Weapon Slot.
- If a player tries to shoot a firearm without pressing the aim button, the character will automatically attack using a melee strike.
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- This melee weapon has a bonus effect called Chain Strike
- Charge Attacks extend the chain allowing the wielder to hit enemies from farther away
Chain Blade Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Chain Blade Stats|
|Chain Blade +1||56.4|
|Chain Blade +2||65.8|
|Chain Blade +3||75.2|
|Chain Blade +4||84.6|
|Chain Blade +5||94|
|Chain Blade +6||103.4|
|Chain Blade +7||112.8|
|Chain Blade +8||122.2|
|Chain Blade +9||131.6|
|Chain Blade +10||141|
Chain Blade Notes
- Any other Note and Trivia goes here