A petrified branch that deals ROT damage and is a slow-but-devastating weapon meant to destroy anything it hits. The slam attacks deal a small AOE that is great for dealing damage to everything in the area.
|Melee Weapon Type||Hammer|
Petrified Maul is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. Petrified Maul is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
Ain't the most practical thing, but whatever you hit sure as hell ain't getting back up.
Where to find Petrified Maul
- Petrified Maul can be crafted after defeating The Ent world boss on Earth.
- You need to destroy The Ent legs before killing him to obtain Twisted Heart.
- Materials required :
How to use Petrified Maul
- Players will need to press the attack button for the player to strike using the equipped melee weapon.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Melee Weapon Slot.
- If a player tries to shoot a firearm without pressing the aim button, the character will automatically attack using a melee strike.
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
- This melee weapon has a bonus effect called: Heavy Impact
- Has a 55% chance to inflict an additional 100% stagger damage with each hit. Charge attacks have a 100% chance to inflict the bonus stagger damage.
Petrified Maul Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Petrified Maul Stats|
|Petrified Maul +1||90|
|Petrified Maul +2||105|
|Petrified Maul +3||120|
|Petrified Maul +4||135|
|Petrified Maul +5||
|Petrified Maul +6||165|
|Petrified Maul +7||180|
|Petrified Maul +8||195|
|Petrified Maul +9||210|
|Petrified Maul +10||225|
Petrified Maul Notes
- Deals ROT damage.
- Highest base damage of all melee weapons in the game.