A petrified branch that deals ROT damage and is a slow-but-devastating weapon meant to destroy anything it hits. The slam attacks deal a small AOE that is great for dealing damage to everything in the area.
|Melee Weapon Type||Hammer|
Petrified Maul is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes.
Ain't the most practical thing, but whatever you hit sure as hell ain't getting back up.
Where to find Petrified Maul
- Petrified Maul can be crafted after defeating The Ent world boss on Earth.
- You need to destroy The Ent's legs before killing him to obtain Twisted Heart.
- Materials required :
- Twisted Heart x1
- Lumenite Crystal x7
- Scrap x650
How to use Petrified Maul
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
Petrified Maul Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Petrified Maul +1||90|
|Petrified Maul +2||105|
|Petrified Maul +3||120|
|Petrified Maul +4||135|
|Petrified Maul +5||
|Petrified Maul +6||165|
|Petrified Maul +7||180|
|Petrified Maul +8||195|
|Petrified Maul +9||210|
|Petrified Maul +10||225|
Petrified Maul Notes
- Highest base damage of all melee weapons in the game.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Is the slam attack the third strike in the combo?
damage progression chart is off, my +10 petrified maul is at 225 not 150
This weapon does not do elemental damage despite it saying it does rot damage. Tested with storm amulet and there was no change in damage
Best hummer. Stagger elite with 1 charged attack add ember.
What is "stagger damage"?
+8 = 130 DMG > +9 = 140 DMG > +10 = 150 DMG
Break Ent's legs before you kill him to get the material for this weapon.
Boss monster for this entry appears to be incorrect or incomplete. Absent additional Z factors, or alternative drop chance, Ent apparently drops the materials for the Spore Gun, not the Petrified Maul.