A petrified branch that deals ROT damage and is a slow-but-devastating weapon meant to destroy anything it hits. The slam attacks deal a small AOE that is great for dealing damage to everything in the area.
|Melee Weapon Type||Hammer|
Ain't the most practical thing, but whatever you hit sure as hell ain't getting back up.
Where to find Petrified Maul
- Petrified Maul can be crafted after defeating The Ent world boss on Earth.
- You need to destroy The Ent's legs before killing him to obtain Twisted Heart.
- Materials required :
How to use Petrified Maul
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
Petrified Maul Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Petrified Maul +1||90|
|Petrified Maul +2||105|
|Petrified Maul +3||120|
|Petrified Maul +4||135|
|Petrified Maul +5||
|Petrified Maul +6||165|
|Petrified Maul +7||180|
|Petrified Maul +8||195|
|Petrified Maul +9||210|
|Petrified Maul +10||225|
Petrified Maul Notes
- Highest base damage of all melee weapons in the game.