|A scorched blade imbued with FIRE that is quick and versatile suited for almost any situation. It excels at controlling areas with its wide-arcing swings and fast recovery. Excellent against hordes of smaller enemies and perfect for dealing damage in a pinch.|
|Melee Weapon Type||Sword|
The Dragon's dead, but the Root's just getting started. We're in for a hell of a ride, kid, so you best gear up.
Where to find Smolder
- Smolder can be crafted after defeating Singe world boss on Earth with an alternative kill. You need to break the boss' tail before he dies to get the Dragon Links.
- Materials required :
How to use Smolder
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
Smolder Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.