|A scorched blade imbued with FIRE that is quick and versatile suited for almost any situation. It excels at controlling areas with its wide-arcing swings and fast recovery. Excellent against hordes of smaller enemies and perfect for dealing damage in a pinch.|
|Melee Weapon Type||Sword|
Smolder is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. Smolder is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
The Dragon's dead, but the Root's just getting started. We're in for a hell of a ride, kid, so you best gear up.
Where to find Smolder
- Smolder can be crafted after defeating Singe world boss on Earth with an alternative kill. You need to break the boss' tail before he dies to get the Dragon Links.
- Materials required :
How to use Smolder
- Players will need to press the attack button for the player to strike using the equipped melee weapon.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Melee Weapon Slot.
- If a player tries to shoot a firearm without pressing the aim button, the character will automatically attack using a melee strike.
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
- This melee weapon has a bonus effect called: Blaze
- Has a 35% chance to apply the BURNING effect which will deal FIRE damage over 10 seconds. Charge attacks have a 100% chance of applying the BURNING effect.
Smolder Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
- Deals FIRE damage