Scar of The Jungle God
A pair of gauntlets with sharp energy blades that strike with vicious speed and velocity.
|Melee Weapon Type||Claws|
Scar of The Jungle God is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. Scar of The Jungle God is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
The jungle has given us life and nourished us. We will hold this debt all our lives, until our blood nourishes the jungle once more.
Where to find Scar of The Jungle God
- The Scar of the Jungle God is found by completing the Bell Puzzle in the Ravager's Haunt before going up to the cave where the Ravager sleeps. You have to complete the puzzle quickly or the dialogue won't trigger in order for you to get the claws from the Ravager. As long as you do not approach the cave you can attempt the puzzle as many times as you want.
- From the entrance of the boss arena: Right bell is 1, left bell is 2, center bell is 3, far left bell is 4, far right bell is 5.
The combination of bells are: 5-1-5-1-2-3-4-1
- You can miss, the main thing is to ring pretty quickly. If you didn't succeed, chances are you missed the time. If you haven't started the fight, you can re-enter the game and try again.
How to use Scar of The Jungle God
- Players will need to press the attack button for the player to strike using the equipped melee weapon.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Melee Weapon Slot.
- If a player tries to shoot a firearm without pressing the aim button, the character will automatically attack using a melee strike.
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
- This melee weapon has a bonus effect called: Razor Sharp
- Has 36% chance of applying the Bleeding effect on the target dealing damage over time. Charge attacks have a 100% chance to apply the Bleeding effect.
Scar of The Jungle God Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Scar of The Jungle God Stats|
|Scar of The Jungle God||41|
|Scar of The Jungle God +1||49.2|
|Scar of The Jungle God +2||57.4|
|Scar of The Jungle God +3||65.6|
|Scar of The Jungle God +4||73.8|
|Scar of The Jungle God +5||82|
|Scar of The Jungle God +6||90.2|
|Scar of The Jungle God +7||98.4|
|Scar of The Jungle God +8||106.6|
|Scar of The Jungle God +9||114.8|
|Scar of The Jungle God +10|
Scar of The Jungle God Notes
- Any other Note and Trivia goes here