Scar of The Jungle God
A pair of gauntlets with sharp energy blades that strike with vicious speed and velocity.
|Melee Weapon Type||Claws|
Scar of The Jungle God is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes.
The jungle has given us life and nourished us. We will hold this debt all our lives, until our blood nourishes the jungle once more.
Where to find Scar of The Jungle God
- The Scar of the Jungle God is found by completing the Bell Puzzle in the Ravager's Haunt before going up to the cave where the Ravager sleeps. You have to complete the puzzle quickly or the dialogue won't trigger in order for you to get the claws from the Ravager. As long as you do not approach the cave you can attempt the puzzle as many times as you want.
- From the entrance of the boss arena: Right bell is 1, left bell is 2, center bell is 3, far left bell is 4, far right bell is 5.
The combination of bells are: 5-1-5-1-2-3-4-1, Here is a Top-Down view of the Arena to help.
- You can miss, the main thing is to ring pretty quickly. If you didn't succeed, chances are you missed the time. If you haven't started the fight, you can re-enter the game and try again.
- Scar of The Jungle God can be crafted with:
How to use Scar of The Jungle God
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
Scar of The Jungle God Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Upgrade Level||Damage||Razor Sharp|
|Scar of The Jungle God||41||200|
|Scar of The Jungle God +1||49.2||240|
|Scar of The Jungle God +2||57.4||280|
|Scar of The Jungle God +3||65.6||320|
|Scar of The Jungle God +4||73.8||360|
|Scar of The Jungle God +5||82||400|
|Scar of The Jungle God +6||90.2||440|
|Scar of The Jungle God +7||98.4||480|
|Scar of The Jungle God +8||106.6||520|
|Scar of The Jungle God +9||114.8||560|
|Scar of The Jungle God +10||123||600|
Scar of The Jungle God Notes
- Any other Note and Trivia goes here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Hive cannon works but so does the coach gun. You could theoretically start with hive cannon and finish with coach gun and not worry too much about precision. FYI tried about 5 times with the repeater pistol and did the whole thing first try with the coach gun.
For those with bad aim, use hive cannon (aoe dmg) and gunslingers charm(for reload speed). Pillar of stone also helps
Just in the event that people are interested, I never found anywhere that listed how long you had to shoot all the bells before you failed and had to try again and I found it to be about 17 seconds. Maybe you have longer but but only by about a second.
Fextralife: "Enemy. An enemy is something that you kill."
Only ****ing melee that’s impossible to get on Xbox
Nobody ****ing plays plays to get this.
Would sure love to have it for completion and bloodletters insignia
"Has 36% chance of applying the Bleeding effect on the target dealing 150 damage over 15 seconds." I've tested this with over 100 normal attacks... either i'm ungodly unlucky, or it ONLY applies the bleed on power attacks as per the in-game description
BR, FR, BR, FR, FL, M, BL, FR (B = back / far, F = front / close, M = middle, L = left, R = right).
2 3 2 3 4 5 1 2
| 1 2 |
| 5 |
| 4 3 |
https://cdn.holdtoreset.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/24185001/The-Ravager-Lullaby.png NOT sure if this link works, but this was the image i used to do the bell puzzle.
The sequence to the image link is 1-2-1-2-3-4-5-2 which to me read a fair bit easier for note progression.
rewrote it as the guy below me suggested: 5-4-5-4-2-3-1-4
why the **** did you make it so needlessly complicated? whats with the left middle right far left far right just do 1 2 3 4 5 from left to right you moron
How was I supposed to know this puzzle from the game? was there any hints about it?
Sorry but put some more information holy ****. I did all the bells, and he aggroed on me and now I can't even try again? Just to help anyone who is reading the comments trying to get this thing, there's probably an audio cue or something that activates when you do all the bells in order IN QUICK SUCCESSION.
So I did the puzzle on xbox one and nothing happened i hit them in the order it says and nothing happened 51512341
Getting this puzzle on ps4 is very difficult. PS4 controls have little precision and have a very rough movement when you aim.
Problem with this weapon is you take huge steps forward and often go past your target or swing through them without doing damage. They need to fix the tracking or shorten the stride to the sword move set in order to make these more useful as a main melee weapon.