|A spear imbued with RADIATION that is perfect for staying at a distance, has excellent range and great recovery. Meant more for one on one fights, it makes up for its lack of crowd control with its speed.|
|Melee Weapon Type||Spear|
One of the few Buri known by name Kelemorn's defeat at the Black Gate is legendary. It is said he slaughtered twenty Vyr, his spear engorging itself on the strength of each victim before Kelemorn fell.
Where to find Lost Harpoon
- Lost Harpoon can be obtained during The Harrow boss fight in Rhom with an alternative kill. Shoot him in the legs several times in quick succession to stagger him and make him drop down to his knees. When he does, go behind him and grab the Lost Harpoon.
- The Harrow will summon far more minions if you stagger him via knee/leg shots, as well as be far more likely to use his instant kill grab attack in his final stage... beware if you seek this weapon.
How to use Lost Harpoon
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
- This melee weapon has a bonus effect called: Power Strike
- Increases damage on each successive hit by 10% for 15 seconds. Can be stacked 5 times.
Lost Harpoon Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Lost Harpoon +1||46.8|
|Lost Harpoon +2||54.6|
|Lost Harpoon +3||62.4|
|Lost Harpoon +4||70.2|
|Lost Harpoon +5||78|
|Lost Harpoon +6||85.8|
|Lost Harpoon +7||93.6|
|Lost Harpoon +8||101.4|
|Lost Harpoon +9||109.2|
|Lost Harpoon +10||117|
Lost Harpoon Notes
- Easily one of the most powerful melee weapons in the game, due to both its high damage and attack speed and its special stacking damage buff.
- When paired with the Akari Set and the Band of Strength this weapon has the potential to 1-3 shot bosses when buffed up.