Flautist is an NPC in Remnant: From the Ashes.
- Location: Flautist can be found in Yaesha. His song can be heard through the gate that spawns in the area, and he will be perched atop the main statue in the center.
- You can perform the song the Flautist is playing using the bells above him, shooting them. If you play the song correctly, Heart of the Wolf will appear.
- Obtaining Heart of the Wolf: You can perform the song the Flautist is playing using the bells above him, shooting them. If you play the song correctly, Heart of the Wolf will appear. A good weapon to use for playing is a single fire or semi-auto weapon, such as the Repeater Pistol or Hunting Rifle.
- The correct song is: 3-4-5-3-2-1 (observed from the front with the left-most bell being 1 and the right-most bell being 5).
- Obtaining Swiftness trait: Can be obtained in Yaesha by playing the "Song of the Guardian" on ANY of the bells but skipping the second line completely.
- The correct combination of bells is: 1-1-3-4-1-1-3-2
- I do not play music. I sow it so that it might bloom where needed... Hmm?
- The paxultek may be wise, but it is not safe.
- Welcome back, paxultek! Again we speak when we should be listening... Hmm?
- I can do no more than I am.
- The wind hears the paxultek.
- I wish it success.
Notes & Tips
- Voiced by: Andrew Morgado
Ace ♦ Bo ♦ Clementine ♦ Commander Ford ♦ Founder Ford ♦ Graveyard Elf ♦ Houndmaster ♦ Hunter (NPC) ♦ Iskal Queen ♦ Keeper Of The Labyrinth ♦ Krall Mother ♦ Mad Merchant ♦ Mar'Gosh ♦ McCabe ♦ Mud Tooth ♦ Navun ♦ Reggie ♦ Rigs ♦ Root Cultist ♦ Root Mother ♦ Sebum ♦ Sebum's Bodyguard ♦ Stuck Merchant ♦ Vargyl ♦ Wallace ♦ Wasteland Good Boy ♦ Whispers ♦ Wud