|Critical Hit Chance||5%|
Ricochet Rifle is a Long Gun and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. Richochet Rifle isn't a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
An accurate long-range, lever-action rifle effective at close to mid-range, and reloads one round at a time.
Where to find Ricochet Rifle
- Richochet Rifle can be found in the Forgotten Undercroft on Yaesha. Upon approach of the weapon in the entry-way, the Blink Thief will appear and take the weapon. The player must pursue the Blink Thief to up to three locations, each of which grants the player twelve seconds to defeat the Blink Thief. If the Blink Thief is defeated during one of these locations, the player may obtain the Ricochet Rifle.
How to use Richochet Rifle
- This weapon requires Long Gun Ammo.
- A Weapon Mod can also be slotted into this weapon.
- Players will need to press the __ button or right mouse button to aim then shoot.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Long Gun Weapon Slot.
Richochet Rifle Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Richochet Rifle Stats|
|Richochet Rifle +1||88|
|Richochet Rifle +2||96|
|Richochet Rifle +3||104|
|Richochet Rifle +4||112|
|Richochet Rifle +5||120|
|Richochet Rifle +6||128|
|Richochet Rifle +7||136|
|Richochet Rifle +8||144|
|Richochet Rifle +9||152|
|Richochet Rifle +10||160|
|Richochet Rifle +11||168|
|Richochet Rifle +12||176|
|Richochet Rifle +13||184|
|Richochet Rifle +14||192|
|Richochet Rifle +15||200|
|Richochet Rifle +16||208|
|Richochet Rifle +17||216|
|Richochet Rifle +18||224|
|Richochet Rifle +19||232|
|Richochet Rifle +20||240|
Ricochet Rifle Notes
- Since Swamp of Corsus update, projectile no longer have a lifespan and instead have 4 total bounces (5 possible targets). After all total bounces have occurred, projectile will immediately despawn.
- After initial bounce, will smart-pick another target within 10m.
- First bounce deals 85% of the weapon's damage and subsequent bounces deals 75% of its damage to the target.
- Weakspot modifier for this gun is +120%
- Maximum vertical bounce range is 10 degrees when there is no bounce target within 10m
- After initial enemy bounce, projectile slows slightly
- Firing sound radius for this gun is 25m (alerts enemies within this range upon firing)
- Can be very dangerous in enclosed, narrow spaces; each shot can bounce multiple times and an enemy will get damaged by every strike that happens to hit it.
- It's possible to grab the gun before the thief steals it by using the blink mod fast enough. Be aware however that killing the blink thief afterward will grant you another copy of the gun in your inventory.