|Critical Hit Chance||5%|
Coach Gun is a Long Gun and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes. Coach Gun isn't a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
They say these were used to stop escaping prisoners before the Root came. First shot was a warning, second shot would drop 'em. I don't recommend giving deadwood a warning shot though.
Where to find Coach Gun
- Can be acquired from Ace by selecting the Ex-Cultist Archtype.
- Can be purchased from Rigs for 600 Scrap
How to use Coach Gun
- This weapon requires Long Gun Ammo.
- A Weapon Mod can also be slotted into this weapon.
- Players will need to press the __ button or right mouse key to aim then shoot.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Long Gun Weapon Slot.
Comparisons to Shotgun
The Shotgun is the other shotgun available at the beginning of the game, and it directly compares to the Coach Gun. Compared to the Shotgun, the Coach Gun:
- Deals less overall damage when all pellet*****.
- Has smaller spread, and therefore has a larger effective range. Although the weapons are listed as being only a meter apart in effective range, this only effects the damage drop off from the gun. The shotguns needs to be almost point-blank to hit enemies with all it's pellets to deal full damage, while the Coach Gun hits with all pellets far more consistently and at greater range.
- Has a much smaller clip size.
- Has a much faster reload.
- Has a much shorter delay between shots.
The Coach Gun is ideal for players who are good at managing enemy aggro, and makes an excellent suppliment to melee-heavy play styles. It is best for players who prefer a hit-and-run fighting style, and works very well while evading enemies in the thick of battle. (Remember, you can continue to reload while dodging!)
Coach Gun Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Coach Gun Stats|
|Coach Gun +1||112.2|
|Coach Gun +2||122.4|
|Coach Gun +3||132.6|
|Coach Gun +4||142.8|
|Coach Gun +5||153|
|Coach Gun +6||163.2|
|Coach Gun +7||173.4|
|Coach Gun +8||183.6|
|Coach Gun +9||193.8|
|Coach Gun +10||204|
|Coach Gun +11||214.2|
|Coach Gun +12||224.4|
|Coach Gun +13||234.6|
|Coach Gun +14||244.8|
|Coach Gun +15||255|
|Coach Gun +16||265.2|
|Coach Gun +17||275.4|
|Coach Gun +18||285.6|
|Coach Gun +19||295.8|
|Coach Gun +20||306|
Coach Gun Notes
- Any other Note and Trivia goes here