Magir Test is a Random Event in Remnant: From the Ashes. Random events act like side quests where players need to complete some requests in order to obtain a reward. The events may or may not appear on your play through, requiring a restart for a chance of getting them.
Magir Test Location
- Location: Reisum - Judgement's Spear
Magir Test Description
- In order to complete this event, you'll need to find the real Magir between the 8 that can be found at the entrance of the cave.
- To find the real one, you'll need to read the text located before the statues. The text will be different each time and describes how Magir looks when everything finishes. The things that can change are:
- The crown: Full crown or not
- Injuries: Missing Fingers, Hand, or Tail
- Using a Skull on the Shoulder or not.
- Once you find the real one, press the button and the cave will open.
- If you select a wrong statue, one of the items will fall. You will still be able to select another one and complete the event but you will be missing a piece (You can still get it in another run).
- If you run inside the cave before activating any statue, a trap will kill you instantly.
Magir Test Rewards
- 787 Scrap
- Scavenger's Set
Magir Test Notes & Trivia
- Lore and other trivia go here.