1x Prismatic Diamond Ring
Grave Siege is a Random Event in Remnant: From the Ashes. Random events act like side quests where players need to complete some requests in order to obtain a reward. The events may or may not appear on your play through, requiring a restart for a chance of getting them.
Grave Siege Location
- Location: Reisum - Grave of the Elders
Grave Siege Description
- When you enter the boss area of the Grave of the Elders the Grave Siege will begin. The battlefield is small and covered with Ashen paths that will later ignite into fire. You'll need to survive until you've defeated all enemies
- Try to stay at the door and the flames will not get you. You will also be able to shoot to both sides.
- Once you defeat all the enemies, cross the second door and you'll find the Prismatic Diamond Ring
Grave Siege Rewards
- 832 Scrap
- 1x Prismatic Diamond Ring
Grave Siege Notes & Trivia
- Lore and other trivia go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
There is this note i found behind a pilar at the opposite side of the room it made me look everywere if i missed something i got the ring but this note made me wonder cose the rocks have these signs found nothing though so yeah i dont know
Were Sildr to follow Magir"s conguets one by one Sildr would not see half of them before my twentieth birth-call. That cannot be the path. Instead, Magir and Tarquin guide me to the largest Emin warren in the Northern Steppes: Blood Den. In Magir's 19th season the Emin of Blood Den refused to pay tribute, so Magir made no slaves but slaughtered them all.
All but one Krall Tarquin, founder of the Oracles, signs of the gods' favor on Magir.
Would that Sildr finds such a sign this day. Blood Den runs deep twisting endlessly through the dark. If Magir's weapons are here it will take ages to find.
I cant get this event to spawn. Tried a dozen times