The Lost Gantry is a Random Event in Remnant: From the Ashes. Random events act like side quests where players need to complete some requests in order to obtain a reward. The events may or may not appear on your play through, requiring a restart for a chance of getting them.
The Lost Gantry Location
- Location: Rhom - The Lost Gantry
The Lost Gantry Description
- You will cross a fog wall and reach a big area. Go to the end of the room where you will find a console you can activate. Upon activation, the room will be closed and you will have to survive by fighting numerous enemies. Once all enemies are defeated, the doors will open and you'll be able to find the Beam Rifle.
The Lost Gantry Walkthrough
- There is a key bottleneck in the corridors of this area that makes it much easier to defeat if you take advantage of it. Before activating the control panel to start the battle, see below.
- From being right in front of the control panel turn around, and go right and up the first main stairs towards the wall. At the end of the corridor from the stairs turn right again and go to the very end of the hall. You'll end up in a mid-sized "room" of sorts with no walls. Enemies do not typically spawn in this area and can't usually jump up the broken wall from the main area, so they will all be forced to go down the hallway towards you.
- Go back to the control panel, activate it and immediately sprint back up to this room. With a good semi-automatic long range rifle like the Hunting Rifle or, better yet, the Particle Accelerator, staying farther back in the room facing the corridor, you should have a much easier time taking out the enemies. As a bonus, the enemies with grenade launchers typically don't approach past the corner from the stairs and just peek out to fire from that position, yet their grenades cannot reach all the way down the hallway and into the room; they will drop to the floor harmlessly before they get to you. However, do note that you are unlikely to be able to run down the hall to pick up ammo so make sure to have a few Ammo Boxes in stock before you start.
The Lost Gantry Rewards
The Lost Gantry Notes & Trivia
- Lore and other trivia go here.