Cult of the Root is a Random Event in Remnant: From the Ashes. Random events act like side quests where players need to complete some requests in order to obtain a reward. The events may or may not appear on your play through, requiring a restart for a chance of getting them.
Cult of the Root Description
- When you explore the area you will find a Heart-Like Root Structure. Don't attack it yet. Keep exploring the dungeon until you find a Cultist. Talk to him, he will be talking to a large root, he will talk about the glory of the Root and give you the Root Circlet when his dialogues are exhausted.
- Go back and destroy the Root Structure. Be careful as enemies will spawn while you are destroying it.
- Once destroyed, go back to the Cultist and you'll find that he is now hostile. Kill him to obtain Braided Thorns.
Cult of the Root Location
- Location: Earth - Marrow Pass
Cult of the Root Rewards
- Root Circlet: talk to the Cultist before destroying the Root Structure.
- Braided Thorns: kill to the Cultist after destroying the Root Structure.
Cult of the Root Notes & Trivia
- Trivia go here.