Sketterling Temple is a Random Event in Swamps Of Corsus DLC. Random events act like side quests where players need to complete some requests in order to obtain a reward. The events may or may not appear on your play through, requiring a restart for a chance of getting them.
Sketterling Temple Location
- Location: The Beetles spawn randomly in Corsus normal and boss dungeons, they are usually found in round areas of the map which are usually a dead end within a dungeon.
- A beetle of either color has a 100% chance of spawning in the Strange Pass location.
Sketterling Temple Description
- When you enter a dungeon there is a chance for Red or a Black Vikorian Beetles to spawn.
- The Red and Black Vikorian Beetles spawn at the same spawn point.
- Red and Black Vikorian Beetles give different rewards:
- The Red Vikorian Beetle can drop 1 of 3 trinkets, but the item dropped is always random, this means you can get items you already own which convert into scraps, before getting the item you have yet to acquire.
- The Black Vikorian Beetles' drop Hardened Carapace which can be used to trade with Mar'Gosh while having the Parasite Status Ailment in order to get the Carapace set.
Sketterling Temple Rewards
- Red Vikorian Beetles:
- Black Vikorian Beetles:
Sketterling Temple Notes & Trivia
- If the beetle retreats into the bark before it is killed, it can be lured out again using the Rattle Weed mod.