|An ancient, quick, and versatile blade suited for almost any situation. It excels at controlling areas with its wide-arcing swings and fast recovery. Excellent against hordes of smaller enemies and perfect for dealing damage in a pinch|
|Melee Weapon Type||Sword|
|Weakspot Bonus (applies to both melee and wave)||10%|
Charge attacks release an energy wave projectile that deals 86 damage allowing the wielder to strike enemies from much farther away.
Something familiar, but not too familiar.
Where to find Hero's Sword
- Can be acquired by killing 10 bosses in a single run of Survival Mode.
- Can be purchased from Rigs for 100 Glowing Fragments.
- Hero's Sword is an Account Bound item, this means that it can be used across on all your characters (this includes new characters and already created ones in both normal and hardcore difficulty).
How to use Hero's Sword
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
Hero's Sword Upgrade Table
Requires crafting materials and scrap, totalling to xx Scrap, (list down the Crafting Materials used).
|Upgrade Level||Damage||Wave Damage|
|Hero's Sword +1||52.8||94.6|
|Hero's Sword +2||57.6||103.2|
|Hero's Sword +3||62.4||111.8|
|Hero's Sword +4||67.2||120.4|
|Hero's Sword +5||72||129|
|Hero's Sword +6||76.8||137.6|
|Hero's Sword +7||81.6||146.2|
|Hero's Sword +8||86.4||154.8|
|Hero's Sword +9||91.2||163.4|
|Hero's Sword +10||96||172|
|Hero's Sword +11||100.8||180.6|
|Hero's Sword +12||105.6||189.2|
|Hero's Sword +13||110.4||197.8|
|Hero's Sword +14||115.2||206.4|
|Hero's Sword +15||120||215|
|Hero's Sword +16||124.8||223.6|
|Hero's Sword +17||129.6||232.2|
|Hero's Sword +18||134.4||240.8|
|Hero's Sword +19||139.2||249.4|
|Hero's Sword +20||144||258|
Hero's Sword Notes
- Identical model to the starting sword, with a blue glowing aura
- Charged attacks have unlimited range, but cost 35 stamina on use. Energy Wave won't be triggered if you perform a heavy attack with less than 10 stamina, Armor Weight increases Stamina Consumption.
- Allows melee based build to damage enemies at considerable range.
- If the ranged attack hits an enemy, it will be considered a Charge Attack (it can trigger the effect of Butcher's Fetish or the Abrasive Amulet).
- Unlike the melee attack, the ranged attack can deal friendly fire because is a projectile, similar to firearms.
- It's suggested to use the Rusted Amulet for a more efficient spamming of the heavy attack.
- Due to the wave's large hitbox, it can easily be blocked by surfaces when used around corners or at close range.