|Location||Earth, Junk Town|
Mad Merchant (Also known as the Twisted Mask Merchant) is a Merchant in Remnant: From the Ashes.
Mad Merchant Information
- Demanding the Mask of the Merchant enough makes him hostile towards you, succeeding in defeating him will drop his Twisted Mask.
- Obtaining Bark Skin Trait from the Wailing Tree Event: Speak with Mad Merchant until you are given the option to demand his mask. Kill him to obtain the Twisted Mask. Equip the mask and interact with the Wailing Tree. The tree will gift the player Bark Skin, and die. This locks the player out from obtaining the Twisted Idol. The Trait can only be obtained by one player per playthrough.
- Most of his dialog is constant paranoid muttering, speaking as if possessed.
- His dialog changes a little and even mentions to the player that "It" is still listening if the player defeated the Wailing Tree beforehand. His other dialog options however don't change.
Notes & Tips
- Voiced by: Roger Craig Smith
- The Merchant may be a 'Chosen' by the Root that can listen and communicate with the Root much like the Root Mother.
Ace ♦ Bo ♦ Clementine ♦ Commander Ford ♦ Flautist ♦ Founder Ford ♦ Graveyard Elf ♦ Houndmaster ♦ Hunter (NPC) ♦ Iskal Queen ♦ Keeper Of The Labyrinth ♦ Krall Mother ♦ Mar'Gosh ♦ McCabe ♦ Mud Tooth ♦ Navun ♦ Reggie ♦ Rigs ♦ Root Cultist ♦ Root Mother ♦ Sebum ♦ Sebum's Bodyguard ♦ Stuck Merchant ♦ Vargyl ♦ Wallace ♦ Wasteland Good Boy ♦ Whispers ♦ Wud