Obtained by a Iskal Infector
Parasite is an Status Ailment within Remnant: From the Ashes.
- Parasite is a status ailment which is unique to Corsus, which is conflicted by being grabbed by a Iskal Infector and failing to resist using the quick time event.
- This status ailment is unique as it actually has positive outcomes for the player to be suffering it.
- While suffering from the Parasite effect, the player's health will be halved, but they will gain slightly increases health regeneration.
- Parasite can be cured by either resting at a Checkpoint or World Stone, using an Antiserum, or being healed by the Dragon Heart while wearing the Cleansing Jewel.
- Can be used to Speak to Mar'Gosh in order to gain the Luminescent trait and the Carapace Set using Hardened Carapace which is earned by the Sketterling Temple.
- Iskal Queen (Boss) and Graveyard Elf quest to obtain the Potency trait and Ring of the Unclean. Available only in Corsus Adventure Mode.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I almost sort of wish we had a way of applying this status to our characters via consumable, purely for the health regeneration. That and I wish the reduction to max hp functioned like restriction cord, so it could work well with Leto's damage reduction benefit.