|Reduces Armor Encumbrance by 40% and Stamina cost by 15%.|
Leto's Amulet is an Amulet and an accessory in Remnant: From the Ashes. Leto's Amulet is/isn't a Craftable Item. Amulets provide additional protection or other bonuses to your character, add buffs to the player's Stats, and resistance to Status Ailments. Different accessories have different defense values and are, therefore, more or less effective.
Leto always wanted answers, wanted to understand what the hell was happening. They say his strength came from carrying all his questions on his back.
Where to find Leto's Amulet
- Can be found on Earth in the Gorefist (Sunken Passage) or Shroud (Hidden Sanctum) dungeon, in both Campaign and Adventure Mode, hidden behind the graffiti wall that says "Only the penitent man may pass." Crouch and walk towards the wall. The wall clears up to expose a secret room with a tape recorder and the amulet.
- This wall is part of a unique area that very rarely spawns in either of the two aforementioned dungeons.
Leto's Amulet Notes
- Players can only equip one Amulet
- To manage and equip an amulet, open the Character Menu and cycle to the accessories slot below the Armor slots.
- "Only the penitent man may pass" is a reference to the scene in "Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade," where Indy needed to duck beneath a buzz-saw to proceed through a passage.