|Critical Hit Chance||5%|
Machine Pistol is a Hand Gun and one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes in Subject 2923 DLC. Machine Pistol is a Craftable Item. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
You wouldn't belive how much firepower you can find in them old "science" facilities. Almost as if they knew what was coming
Where to find Machine Pistol
- Machine Pistol can be found at Ward Prime. You'll have to restore the power to the main floor (Where the basltdoors are located) and then go inside the small office located on the right part of the buiding.
- Interact with the computer located in the middle and press "Enter Password". You'll need to enter the following digits:
- The door will open and you'll acquire the Machine Pistol
How to use Machine Pistol
- Better than the Submachine Gun in damage, firerate, accuracy, range and recoil; but its magazine is a lot smaller.
- Highest Firerate of any weapon in the game.
- This weapon requires Hand Gun Ammo.
- A Weapon Mod can be slotted into this weapon.
- Players will need to press the RMB button or right mouse button to aim then shoot.
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Hand Gun Weapon Slot.
Machine Pistol Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Machine Pistol Stats|
|Machine Pistol +1||8.8|
|Machine Pistol +2||9.6|
|Machine Pistol +3||10.4|
|Machine Pistol +4||11.2|
|Machine Pistol +5||12|
|Machine Pistol +6||12.8|
|Machine Pistol +7||13.6|
|Machine Pistol +8||14.4|
|Machine Pistol +9||15.2|
|Machine Pistol +10||16|
|Machine Pistol +11||16.8|
|Machine Pistol +12||17.6|
|Machine Pistol +13||18.4|
|Machine Pistol +14||19.2|
|Machine Pistol +15||20|
|Machine Pistol +16||20.8|
|Machine Pistol +17||21.6|
|Machine Pistol +18||22.4|
|Machine Pistol +19||23.2|
|Machine Pistol +20||24|
Machine Pistol Notes
- Machine Pistol previously had a instant mod charge exploit which was patched approximately a week after the Swamps of Corsus went live. to do this simply fire the beetle swarm and a burst of the weapons primary cannon and you would have instantly charged weapon mods