Cultist's Set is an Armor Set in Remnant: From the Ashes. Cultist's Set has an armor skill that provides unique passive abilities (all sets add buffs and effects to various stats).
Where to find Cultist's Set
- Can be acquired from Ace if you choose the Ex-Cultist Archtype.
- Can be purchased from Rigs
Cultist's Set Set Pieces
Cultist's Set Upgrade Table
Upgrading an armor piece only increases the armor piece's stats and resistances. It does not increase the value of the Armor Skill.
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Cultist's Set +1||60.1|
|Cultist's Set +2||77.3|
|Cultist's Set +3||94.4|
|Cultist's Set +4||111.6|
|Cultist's Set +5||128.7|
|Cultist's Set +6||145.9|
|Cultist's Set +7||163|
|Cultist's Set +8||180.2|
|Cultist's Set +9||197.3|
|Cultist's Set +10||214.5|
|Cultist's Set +11||231.6|
|Cultist's Set +12||248.8|
|Cultist's Set +13||265.9|
|Cultist's Set +14||283.1|
|Cultist's Set +15||300.2|
|Cultist's Set +16||317.4|
|Cultist's Set +17||334.5|
|Cultist's Set +18||351.7|
|Cultist's Set +19||368.8|
|Cultist's Set +20||386|
Cultist's Set Notes
- The Doomsayer Skin that could be pre-ordered has been made available with the base game.
- The passive regeneration of this armor is affected by Mod Power Generation and stacks with the Gift of the Iskal. If you are only after this passive regeneration, you get the full effect with only one piece of this armor set.
- The Armor Skill Level depends on the number of pieces you have equipped. Set pieces may be found from crates/chests, in various locations, purchased from Merchants, and by crafting it.
- Players can equip and change their desired armor on the fly by opening the character menu.
- These can be upgraded by crafting and using required various Crafting Materials to increase its attributes.
Adventurer Set ♦ Akari Set ♦ Bandit Set ♦ Carapace Set ♦ Drifter's Set ♦ Elder Set ♦ Hunter Set ♦ Labyrinth Set ♦ Leto's Set ♦ Ossesus Set ♦ Radiant Set ♦ Scavenger's Set ♦ Scrapper Set ♦ Slayer Set ♦ Twisted Set ♦ Void Set ♦ Warlord's Set
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I dislike yet like this change to the Cultist set, not just cause of Mod Gen, but cause I liked how it looked, Duration doesn't feel as good but is still greatly useful at times in saving your life.
It DOES increase duration, i tried
it's not working with any Weapon Mod. i check several time but doesn't Increases Weapon Mod duration
Now it's not more Generation it's Duration..sadly
Does this mod work with Ruin?
This set is God-tier for any type of build I'm almost surprised it was made a start set.
I hate the fact this is essentially the only set you will ever run with if you're on mod-heavy build.
There is a pre order version of this armor called "Doomsayer Ex-Cultist" Blue pants, white jacket and a black hat. Maybe for notes/trivia?
So I do not know for sure but if you need a healer in your trio this is the armor they should be wearing