Labyrinth Set is an Armor Set in Remnant: From the Ashes added in the Swamps Of Corsus DLC. Labyrinth Set has an armor skill that provides unique passive abilities (all sets add buffs and effects to various stats).
Where to find Labyrinth Set
- Can be acquired by using the Cryptolith Sigil on the Cryptolith 3 times. On the third time, a portal will open leading you to the Labyrinth Set. The Cryptolith Sigil can be acquired from the Iskal Queen (Boss) on Adventure Mode only.
Labyrinth Set Set Pieces
Labyrinth Set Upgrade Table
|Labyrinth Set +1||75.9|
|Labyrinth Set +2||93.8|
|Labyrinth Set +3||111.7|
|Labyrinth Set +4||129.6|
|Labyrinth Set +5||147.5|
|Labyrinth Set +6||165.4|
|Labyrinth Set +7||183.3|
|Labyrinth Set +8||201.2|
|Labyrinth Set +9||219.1|
|Labyrinth Set +10||237|
|Labyrinth Set +11||254.9|
|Labyrinth Set +12||272.8|
|Labyrinth Set +13||290.7|
|Labyrinth Set +14||308.6|
|Labyrinth Set +15||326.5|
|Labyrinth Set +16||344.4|
|Labyrinth Set +17||362.3|
|Labyrinth Set +18||380.2|
|Labyrinth Set +19||398.1|
|Labyrinth Set +20||416|
Labyrinth Set Notes
The Armor Skill Level depends on the number of pieces you have equipped. Set pieces may be found from crates/chests, in various locations, purchased from Merchants, and by crafting it.
Players can equip and change their desired armor on the fly by opening the character menu.
These can be upgraded by crafting and using required various Crafting Materials to increase its attributes.
Adventurer Set ♦ Akari Set ♦ Bandit Set ♦ Carapace Set ♦ Cultist's Set ♦ Drifter's Set ♦ Elder Set ♦ Hunter Set ♦ Leto's Set ♦ Ossesus Set ♦ Radiant Set ♦ Scavenger's Set ♦ Scrapper Set ♦ Slayer Set ♦ Twisted Set ♦ Void Set ♦ Warlord's Set
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
So dumb question does this armor set affect weapons like hero sword or riven?
Mod power generation works on the mod refund.
From in-game testing it looks like the set has 22% Mod Power refund on its own, Evoker's seal has 33% refund, and together they refund 55% Mod Power. Game calculations are broken :D
Where is the auto loot function??
Getting this set is just WAAAAYYYY too time consuming.
This set makes the Explosive Shot damage go off the charts.
Can confirm that the set bonus does increase summon damage
So this add up to 50% Total mod dmg.. not all around damage correct?
If i have sigil can a friend without dlc get this armor in adventure mode ?
This works for DOT like bleed etc right?
What’s a good build for the labyrinth set. I was trying to do a Crit build
The mod damage bonus from this armor set does not affect summons.
The Cryptolith spawns in any world, at least in adventure mode.
You get a key from the iskal queen then you take that key to a tower 3 times somewhere in corsus then a portal will open taking you to the armor.