Oilskin Tonic is a Consumable item in Remnant: From the Ashes. These items are used to replenish a variety of elements in the game and to gain temporary buffs or deal damage. Consumables can be found in various ways such as enemy or boss drops, scattered in various locations, inside treasure chests, and sold by Merchants.
Oilskin Tonic Use and Effect
- Removes Infected effect and increases Rot Resistance by 30%. Lasts 10 minutes.
- Oilskin Tonic Selling Price: 25
How to Find Oilskin Tonic
- Can be found dropped in various locations.
- Oilskin Tonic can be purchased from Reggie for 50 Scrap.
- Oilskin Tonic cannot be Crafted.
Oilskin Tonic Notes & Tips
- Max number held: X
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
So from what skin is the oil made off?
What a dumb, funny name.
There are some things that might sound like an original idea but in fact are so obnoxious that they should be left out of a game. clearly these devs don't have this instinct. having your character cough uncontrollably is grating. ANYTHING else would have been better than the infected state. do these dip$hits even play their game? Gunfire has yet to discover what fun is.