Reduces Stamina Cost when sprinting and evading.
-1% Stamina Consumption.
-20% Stamina Consumption.
Obtained on your first visit to Rhom.
World Walker is a Trait in Remnant: From the Ashes. Traits are special passive abilities tied to character progression. They provide a large variety of effects including increasing core stats, improving offensive and defensive capabilities or providing quality of life upgrades. Traits are the key to building a character in a player's preferred playstyle, allowing them to branch off from their chosen Archetype. Traits are obtained by performing certain feats, defeating certain enemies or completing objectives and quests. Each Trait can be ranked up to Level 20, further improving their effects.
The children of the core aren't meant to leave their world, but there is no rule left that the Root have not broken. Perhaps in breaking order, order can be restored.
Remnant World Walker Trait Effect Information
The World Walker Trait reduces the Stamina consumed by sprinting and evading by -1% per Trait Point invested, up to a maximum of -20% Stamina Cost Reduction at Level 20.
Stamina is a resource that fuels your ability to sprint and dodge, and reducing its consumption rate allows you to perform these moves for longer and more often. World Walker goes hand-in-hand with the Encumbrance stat, which also affects Stamina Consumption based on how heavy your Armor is. Stamina regenerates on its own after a brief period of not performing a dodge or sprinting. Combined with the Endurance Trait which increases your total Stamina pool, and the Recovery trait which improves your Stamina Regen, World Walker is an essential Trait to max out early, giving you an edge both in and out of combat.
How to Obtain World Walker in Remnant: From the Ashes
The World Walker Trait can be unlocked as follows:
- Obtained automatically upon stepping foot on Rhom for the first time during the Campaign.
Remnant: From the Ashes World Walker Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes for the World Walker Trait go here.
- All Traits can be ranked up by spending Trait Points on them. Trait Points are acquired primarily by obtaining Experience Points and leveling up. Every 1,500 Experience Points obtained grants 1 Trait Point.
- Trait Points can also be acquired by finding and picking up Tomes of Knowledge which randomly spawn in the major locations of each world.
- Traits can be reset by using an Orb of Undoing, acquired at the end of main Campaign. After completing the Campaign, these orbs can then be purchased from Reggie in Ward 13 for 2,500 Scrap apiece.
|All Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes|
Arcane Strike ♦ Armor Piercer ♦ Bark Skin ♦ Blood Bond ♦ Catalyst ♦ Climber ♦ Cold as Ice ♦ Concentration ♦ Demolitionist ♦ Elder Knowledge ♦ Endurance ♦ Evocation ♦ Executioner ♦ Exploiter ♦ Flash Caster ♦ Footwork ♦ Fortification ♦ Glutton ♦ Guardian's Blessing ♦ Handling ♦ Hard Charger ♦ Heavy Hitter ♦ Invoker ♦ Keeper's Blessing ♦ Kingslayer ♦ Last Resort ♦ Luminescent ♦ Mind's Eye ♦ Mother's Blessing ♦ Potency ♦ Quick Hands ♦ Rapid Strike ♦ Recovery ♦ Revivalist ♦ Scavenger ♦ Shadow Walker ♦ Siphoner ♦ Sleight of Hand ♦ Spirit ♦ Steady Breathing ♦ Suspicion ♦ Swiftness ♦ Teamwork ♦ Tormentor ♦ Triage ♦ Trigger Happy ♦ Vaccine ♦ Vigor ♦ Warrior ♦ Will to Live ♦ Wisdom