|Melee Weapon Type||Sword|
World's Edge is a Melee Weapon and is one of the Weapons in Remnant: From the Ashes Subject 2923 DLC. Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses. Each weapon has different attack values and is, therefore, more or less effective which can be upgraded to increase its stats.
Where to find World's Edge
- Can be crafted after defeating Harsgaard, Root Harbinger.
- Crafting Materials required
How to use World's Edge
- Players can equip this weapon by going to the Character Menu and choosing it under the Melee Weapon Slot.
- If a player tries to shoot a firearm without pressing the aim button, the character will automatically attack using a melee strike.
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- This melee weapon has a bonus effect called Horizon Strike:
- Charge attacks release a wide wave projectile that will penetrate through multiple enemies
World's Edge Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|World's Edge Stats|
|World's Edge +1||54|
|World's Edge +2||63|
|World's Edge +3||72|
|World's Edge +4||81|
|World's Edge +5||90|
|World's Edge +6||99|
|World's Edge +7||108|
|World's Edge +8||117|
|World's Edge +9||126|
|World's Edge +10||135|
World's Edge Notes
- If the ranged attack hits an enemy, it will be considered a heavy hit (it can trigger the effect of Butcher's Fetish or the Abrasive Amulet).