|An ancient sword made from broken world fragments that is quick and versatile suited for almost any situation. It excels at controlling areas with its wide-arcing swings and fast recovery. Excellent against hordes of smaller enemies and perfect for dealing damage in a pinch.|
|Melee Weapon Type||Sword|
|Charge Attack Ability|
The Root are ancient, but they were not there at the beginning. They were fabricated at the fringes, replicating at the edges of the worlds, until the worlds were overrun with the infestation.
Where to find World's Edge
- Can be crafted after defeating Harsgaard, Root Harbinger.
- Crafting Materials required
How to use World's Edge
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
World's Edge Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|World's Edge +1||54|
|World's Edge +2||63|
|World's Edge +3||72|
|World's Edge +4||81|
|World's Edge +5||90|
|World's Edge +6||99|
|World's Edge +7||108|
|World's Edge +8||117|
|World's Edge +9||126|
|World's Edge +10||135|
World's Edge Notes
- If the ranged attack hits an enemy, it will be considered a heavy hit (it can trigger the effect of Butcher's Fetish or the Abrasive Amulet).