Voice of The Tempest
|A sharp crystalline spear imbued with Lightning that is perfect for staying at a distance, has excellent range, and great recovery. Meant more for one on one fights, it makes up for its lack of crowd control with its speed.|
|Melee Weapon Type||Spear|
Charge attacks apply the OVERLOADED effect.
Listen, and the jungle will not speak. Speak, and the jungle will not hear. But live, and in the jungle, you will find life.
Where to find Voice of The Tempest
- Voice of The Tempest can be crafted after defeating Totem Father world boss in Yaesha with an alternative kill. You need to shoot the totem on the left before entering the boss arena to trigger an alternative boss fight. The totem color should be red in order to get the Tempest Heartstring.
- Materials required :
How to use Voice of The Tempest
- Each melee weapon has a primary combo of three strikes in a row before executing another melee attack, these attacks are categorized into three types:
- Lunge Attack: This can be executed by pressing the attack button while sprinting.
- Normal Attack: These can be executed by continuously pressing the attack button for the primary three-hit combo.
- Charged Attack: This type of attack is executed by holding down and then releasing the attack button for heavier and harder swings.
Voice of The Tempest Upgrade Table
You can see Crafting for a complete table on upgrade requirements.
|Voice of The Tempest||38|
|Voice of The Tempest +1||45.6|
|Voice of The Tempest +2||53.2|
|Voice of The Tempest +3||60.8|
|Voice of The Tempest +4||68.4|
|Voice of The Tempest +5||76|
|Voice of The Tempest +6||83.6|
|Voice of The Tempest +7||91.2|
|Voice of The Tempest +8||98.8|
|Voice of The Tempest +9||106.4|
|Voice of The Tempest +10||114|
Voice of The Tempest Notes