Increases Fire Rate.
+1% Fire Rate.
+20% Fire Rate.
Upgrade a Weapon to +20.
Trigger Happy is a Trait in Remnant: From the Ashes. Traits are special passive abilities tied to character progression. They provide a large variety of effects including increasing core stats, improving offensive and defensive capabilities or providing quality of life upgrades. Traits are the key to building a character in a player's preferred playstyle, allowing them to branch off from their chosen Archetype. Traits are obtained by performing certain feats, defeating certain enemies or completing objectives and quests. Each Trait can be ranked up to Level 20, further improving their effects.
Take it from an old mudder, kid, if'n yer bullets ain't shooting at something, you may as well have no bullets at all.
Remnant Trigger Happy Trait Effect Information
The Trigger Happy Trait increases Fire Rate by 1% per Trait Point invested, up to a maximum of +20% Fie Rate at Level 20.
Increased Fire Rate essentially translates to increased Damage Per Second. However, because most Weapons have a rather low maximum stored ammo capacity, this Trait is best paired with equipment and effects that will benefit your ability to collect or conserve ammo, at least early on. Some good combinations for this Trait include the Stockpile Circlet, which increases your max ammo reserves and the Bandit Armor Set, which not only provides a chance to replenish spent bullets on hit, but also increases the amount of ammo picked up by 25%. The Osseous Armor Set can also utilize the Trait's effects very effectively as its set bonus provides a substantial damage boost for subsequent hits against the same target, and further provides a 5% Fire Rate boost. This combo can offer very high damage during boss fights, especially when you've made enough progress in the game that purchasing and stockpiling Ammo Boxes is no longer an issue resource-wise.
How to Obtain Trigger Happy in Remnant: From the Ashes
The Trigger Happy Trait can be unlocked as follows:
- Acquired by upgrading any standard Weapon to +20.
- Not applicable to Boss Weapons which only go up to +10.
Remnant: From the Ashes Trigger Happy Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes for the Trigger Happy Trait go here.
- All Traits can be ranked up by spending Trait Points on them. Trait Points are acquired primarily by obtaining Experience Points and leveling up. Every 1,500 Experience Points obtained grants 1 Trait Point.
- Trait Points can also be acquired by finding and picking up Tomes of Knowledge which randomly spawn in the major locations of each world.
- Traits can be reset by using an Orb of Undoing, acquired at the end of main Campaign. After completing the Campaign, these orbs can then be purchased from Reggie in Ward 13 for 2,500 Scrap apiece.
|All Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes|
Arcane Strike ♦ Armor Piercer ♦ Bark Skin ♦ Blood Bond ♦ Catalyst ♦ Climber ♦ Cold as Ice ♦ Concentration ♦ Demolitionist ♦ Elder Knowledge ♦ Endurance ♦ Evocation ♦ Executioner ♦ Exploiter ♦ Flash Caster ♦ Footwork ♦ Fortification ♦ Glutton ♦ Guardian's Blessing ♦ Handling ♦ Hard Charger ♦ Heavy Hitter ♦ Invoker ♦ Keeper's Blessing ♦ Kingslayer ♦ Last Resort ♦ Luminescent ♦ Mind's Eye ♦ Mother's Blessing ♦ Potency ♦ Quick Hands ♦ Rapid Strike ♦ Recovery ♦ Revivalist ♦ Scavenger ♦ Shadow Walker ♦ Siphoner ♦ Sleight of Hand ♦ Spirit ♦ Steady Breathing ♦ Suspicion ♦ Swiftness ♦ Teamwork ♦ Tormentor ♦ Triage ♦ Vaccine ♦ Vigor ♦ Warrior ♦ Will to Live ♦ Wisdom ♦ World Walker