|Increases the amount of Scrap picked up by 50%.|
Scavenger's Bauble is an Amulet and an accessory in Remnant: From the Ashes. Scavenger's Bauble isn't a Craftable Item. Amulets provide additional protection or other bonuses to your character, add buffs to the player's Stats, and resistance to Status Ailments. Different accessories have different defense values and are, therefore, more or less effective.
In an effort to control the crystals, the Ahanae forbade the Gul from scavenging the jungle. Yet commoners acquired many tricks and traps to find that which should not be found
Where to find Scavenger's Bauble
- Can be obtained in The Doe Shrine event by solving the Song of the Doe puzzle in on Yaesha.
- The correct combination of bells is: 5 - 4 - 3 - 3 - 4 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 2 - 1 (leftmost bell is 1 and the rightmost bell is 5)
Scavenger's Bauble Notes
- In Survival Mode, it only provides 25% more scraps.
- Players can only equip one Amulet.
- To manage and equip an amulet, open the Character Menu and cycle to the accessories slot below the Armor slots.