- Mar'Gosh may not spawn in your playthrough, and you will need to re-roll the campaign/adventure mode to attempt to get him.
- Mar'Gosh is found in the area Strange Pass within Corsus.
- Warning - Approaching Mar'Gosh without the PARASITE status will result in him fighting you.
- Mar'Gosh is a Iskal giant bug who can be spoken to while having the PARASITE Status Ailment from a Iskal Infector.
- He has a vendor option where you can buy the Carapace Set using Hardened Carapace. earned by the Sketterling Temple event.
- He can give the Luminescent Trait by getting the Opalescent Shell from the Mudling Queen Beetle from The Abandoned Throne event in Corsus. Mudling Queen Beetle appears when you kill the other beetles around the The Abandoned Throne, once she is killed you will receive the Opalescent Shell, Get infected with PARASITE and head to speak with Mar'Gosh, you will give him the Opalescent Shell and you will acquire the Trait.
- Brain Bug Event: You can choose to fight him either by talking to him and choosing the [Fight] option or by approaching him without the PARASITE Status Effect. Once defeated he will drop Gift of the Iskal.
- Example Dialogue Lines
- Quest Progression optional dialogue
Notes & Tips
- Voiced by: -
- Mar'Gosh's appearance implies that he is a massively overgrown Skull Mite that subsumed its Fallen Swamp Elf host, with only the host's arms and upper body still plainly visible.
Ace ♦ Bo ♦ Clementine ♦ Commander Ford ♦ Flautist ♦ Founder Ford ♦ Graveyard Elf ♦ Houndmaster ♦ Hunter (NPC) ♦ Iskal Queen ♦ Keeper Of The Labyrinth ♦ Krall Mother ♦ Mad Merchant ♦ McCabe ♦ Mud Tooth ♦ Navun ♦ Reggie ♦ Rigs ♦ Root Cultist ♦ Root Mother ♦ Sebum ♦ Sebum's Bodyguard ♦ Stuck Merchant ♦ Vargyl ♦ Wallace ♦ Wasteland Good Boy ♦ Whispers ♦ Wud
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!