Leto's Lab is a Random Event in Remnant: From the Ashes. Random events act like side quests where players need to complete some requests in order to obtain a reward. The events may or may not appear on your play through, requiring a restart for a chance of getting them.
Leto's Lab Location
- Location: Earth, Research Station Alpha
Leto's Lab Description
- There will be a reactor room to the right of the main entrance. You will have to access the terminal in that room to disable a bypass that will activate the power and cause a security breach.
- There will be a dormant Splitter and they will wake up when activating the power. It is recommended to kill them while they are dormant.
- When the power is active, Root enemies will start spawning and the dormant Splitter will awaken. Make your way left of the entrance to the security room in the back offices and use the security terminal to initiate a lockdown. This will stop enemies from spawning.
- You can get the Research Station Alpha Keycard before you activate the power. The office the Research Station Alpha Keycard is in is blocked off by shelves and is located directly across the security room.
- Use Research Station Alpha Keycard to open the double doors in front of the entrance, which will leads to the downstairs labs.
- You will find a teleporter room and in it you can use the teleporter with or without Leto’s Algorithm.
- If you teleported with the algorithm on, it will take you behind the locked doors which you can unlock using the Research Station Alpha Keycard. If you continue from the check point there it will lead you to Riphide.
- Teleporting with the algorithm off will take to random places in the dungeon. One of them is area with the Lumenite Crystal and the other is a room with burning corpses and in it you can find Leto’s Set.
Leto's Lab Rewards
Leto's Lab Notes & Trivia
- The teleporter does not teleport you, it clones you in the selected or random location and incinerates the original. The burning bodies you see when you teleport without Leto's Algorithm are your bodies.