Hunter's Hideout is a Random Event in Remnant: From the Ashes. Random events act like side quests where players need to complete some requests in order to obtain a reward. The events may or may not appear on your play through, requiring a restart for a chance of getting them.
Hunter's Hideout Description
- Location: Earth - Hidden Grotto, often found through a sewer entrance from the surface.
- If you don't already have the Shadow Walker, you will receive it when you unlock the safehouse at the end of the dungeon. Next to the first checkpoint, you will find the Hunter. Talk to the Hunter and she will provide you with the Hunter's Key.
There are traps all over the place in this level. You'll likely periodically hear "bangs" in the distance; that is from an enemy walking over one of the many land mines, but you will most definitely encounter some yourself. Keep a close eye on the ground as you move; the landmines are a cylindrical canister with 3 spikes sticking out of them in a spread pattern. You can shoot them to trigger them safely from a distance, but the noise is highly likely to attract nearby enemies. One key thing to note, if you respawn the area by dying or resting at the crystal, you also respawn all of the landmines along with the enemies.
When you reach the end of the dungeon you will find a door that's locked. Use the Hunter's Key to open it and reach the Safehouse. Watch out for Tripwire traps, if you walk over them they will explode. You can fire at the sticks on the sides of the ramp to trigger them from a safe distance. There are more tripwire traps inside the safehouse, so don't just run in when you open the door.
Once inside the Safehouse, you will find Hunting Pistol inside a locker.
Hunter's Hideout Location
- Location: Earth - Hidden Grotto
- Known spawn times: Main campaign, first Earth zone, through a sewer entrance.
Hunter's Hideout Rewards
Hunter's Hideout Notes & Trivia
- Lore and other trivia go here.