Guardian's Blessing is a Trait in Remnant: From the Ashes. Traits are special passive abilities tied to character progression. They provide a large variety of effects including increasing core stats, improving offensive and defensive capabilities or providing quality of life upgrades. Traits are the key to building a character in a player's preferred playstyle, allowing them to branch off from their chosen Archetype. Traits are obtained by performing certain feats, defeating certain enemies or completing objectives and quests. Each Trait can be ranked up to Level 20, further improving their effects.
The Root threatens every world, so every world is given a protector. Guardians are not easily killed.
Remnant Guardian's Blessing Trait Effect Information
The Guardian's Blessing Trait increases Melee Damage Reduction by +0.5% per Trait Point invested, up to a maximum of +10% Melee Damage Reduction at Level 20.
Guardian's Blessing is the melee damage counterpart of Mother's Blessing and is tied with it for priority. Both are great Traits to have, and were it not for Guardian's being available much later compared to Mother's, it would likely be the more valuable Trait in most cases since ranged projectiles typically have a travel time and are easier to dodge.
How to Obtain Guardian's Blessing in Remnant: From the Ashes
The Guardian's Blessing Trait can be unlocked as follows:
- Acquired by defeating the Root Horror on Yaesha. This can be done in both the Campaign and Adventure Mode. Finding this boss relies on two random encounters spawning on Yaesha.
- The first is the Stuck Merchant, a friendly Pan NPC who can randomly spawn as a mid-world encounter, out of a possible three. She sells the Spear, as well as the chest and leg pieces of the Radiant Armor Set. When you find her, check behind her cart for the Strange Curio quest item. This item will allow you to unlock the Guardian Shrine, which is the second random encounter required.
- The Guardian Shrine can spawn anywhere on Yaesha. The Merchant can spawn without the Shrine, requiring a re-roll, but the Shrine cannot spawn without the Merchant. It should be noted that the Strange Curio does not disappear from your inventory even after a re-roll, unlike most Quest Items. Once you find the shrine, use the Curio to unlock it and collect the Radiant Visage inside.
- Upon picking up the helm, the Root Horror will spawn. At 50% health, it will teleport away and can be found where the Stuck Merchant was. Successfully defeating it here will award the Guardian's Blessing Trait.
Remnant: From the Ashes Guardian's Blessing Notes & Tips
- Additional Notes for the Guardian's Blessing Trait go here.
- All Traits can be ranked up by spending Trait Points on them. Trait Points are acquired primarily by obtaining Experience Points and leveling up. Every 1,500 Experience Points obtained grants 1 Trait Point.
- Trait Points can also be acquired by finding and picking up Tomes of Knowledge which randomly spawn in the major locations of each world.
- Traits can be reset by using an Orb of Undoing, acquired at the end of main Campaign. After completing the Campaign, these orbs can then be purchased from Reggie in Ward 13 for 2,500 Scrap apiece.
|All Traits in Remnant: From the Ashes|
Arcane Strike ♦ Armor Piercer ♦ Bark Skin ♦ Blood Bond ♦ Catalyst ♦ Climber ♦ Cold as Ice ♦ Concentration ♦ Demolitionist ♦ Elder Knowledge ♦ Endurance ♦ Evocation ♦ Executioner ♦ Exploiter ♦ Flash Caster ♦ Footwork ♦ Fortification ♦ Glutton ♦ Handling ♦ Hard Charger ♦ Heavy Hitter ♦ Invoker ♦ Keeper's Blessing ♦ Kingslayer ♦ Last Resort ♦ Luminescent ♦ Mind's Eye ♦ Mother's Blessing ♦ Potency ♦ Quick Hands ♦ Rapid Strike ♦ Recovery ♦ Revivalist ♦ Scavenger ♦ Shadow Walker ♦ Siphoner ♦ Sleight of Hand ♦ Spirit ♦ Steady Breathing ♦ Suspicion ♦ Swiftness ♦ Teamwork ♦ Tormentor ♦ Triage ♦ Trigger Happy ♦ Vaccine ♦ Vigor ♦ Warrior ♦ Will to Live ♦ Wisdom ♦ World Walker