Creeper's Peepers is a Random Event in Remnant: From the Ashes. Random events act like side quests where players need to complete some requests in order to obtain a reward. The events may or may not appear on your play through, requiring a restart for a chance of getting them.
Creeper's Peepers Location
- Location: Reisum - Watcher's Hollow
Creeper's Peepers Description
- You'll begin this Random Event at Watcher's Hollow. Finish the dungeon and at the end you'll find the Servant Cage Key.
- Use the key to open the cage at the beggining of the dungeon. Kill the Emin with false eye to acquire the Creeper's Peepers. Note if you only kill the correct one you'll also acquire the Swashbuckler's Signet
- Head outside the Dungeon and search for the statue with a missing eye. Insert the Creeper's Peepers into the statue and the door behind it will open.
- Head inside and pick up the Twin Shot
Creeper's Peepers Rewards
Creeper's Peepers Notes & Trivia
- Lore and other trivia go here.