Creeper's Peepers is a Random Event in Remnant: From the Ashes. Random events act like side quests where players need to complete some requests in order to obtain a reward. The events may or may not appear on your play through, requiring a restart for a chance of getting them.
Creeper's Peepers Location
- Location: Reisum - Watcher's Hollow
Creeper's Peepers Description
- You'll begin this Random Event at Watcher's Hollow. Finish the dungeon and at the end you'll find the Servant Cage Key.
- Use the key to open the cage at the beginning of the dungeon. There you will find several Emin. Look for one with a false, green eye. Kill him to acquire the Creeper's Peeper. Note: if you only kill the correct one you'll also acquire the Swashbuckler's Signet.
- Head outside the Dungeon and search the wider area for the statue with a missing eye. Insert the Creeper's Peeper into the statue and the door behind it will open.
- Head inside and pick up the Twin Shot.
Creeper's Peepers Rewards
Creeper's Peepers Notes & Trivia
- Lore and other trivia go here.