Adrenaline is a Consumable item in Remnant: From the Ashes. These items are used to replenish a variety of elements in the game and to gain temporary buffs or deal damage. Consumables can be found in various ways such as enemy or boss drops, scattered in various locations, inside treasure chests, and sold by Merchants.
Adrenaline Use and Effect
- Increases Movement Speed by 15%, standing Aime Movement Speed by 25%, and Melee Speed by 10%. Lasts 30 seconds.
- Adrenaline Selling Price: 25 Scrap.
How to Find Adrenaline
- Can be found dropped at various locations.
- Adrenaline can be purchased from Reggie.
- Adrenaline cannot be Crafted.
Adrenaline Notes & Tips
- Notes and trivia goes here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Effect is currently: Increases Movement speed by 15%, standing Aim Movement Speed by 25%, and melee attack speed by 10%. Lasts 40 seconds.